BIM100 Product Helps Cancer Patients
Cancer Moonshot 2017 Announcement
It was previously announced by former president Obama about the Cancer Moonshot 2020 program with the aim of curing cancer by 2020. Under the supervision of Professor Dr. Pichaet Wiriyachitra, announces APCO Thailand Cancer Moonshot 2017, with the aim of curing cancer in 2017.
The management of the company feels that it’s time to make public the success of AC Plus Global distributed products of BIM / BIM100, which have helped many cancer sufferers recover without any side-effects.The success is due to using the BIM balancing immunity dietary supplements in boosting the acitivity of Th1 (twofold), Th9 (twofold), and Th17 (fivefold) which stimulate cytotoxic T-cells efficiency in killing cancer cells, and in increasing the level of IL-18 (twofold) which co-stimulates the Th cells in their efficiency for immunotherapy.
There are additional volunteers which are now being screened to join the program and use the BIM100 products free of charge, for 6 months. The criteria of these volunteers is that they must be patients who have not used, and have decided not to use, the traditional chemotherapy and radiotherapy for their cancer treatment. The combined results will be announced in early 2017.
The First Set of Results
In October 2016, the 14 patients who joined the program are those who had used the APCO regimen in the past and those who had just joined the program. All of those who followed our instruction strictly reported a better health. Those who are very satisfied with the results are:
1. A 47 year old woman who has suffered from breast cancer for over 10 years. She refused chemotherapy fearing side effects. The cancer metastasized to the whole breast and got bigger until it broke open causing blood and pus to seep out of her breast all the time. She coughed continuously, could not eat any food and became too weak to walk. After five days on the regimen, she gained sufficient strength to walked 14 steps upstairs without having to rest. After 5 months, she was able to resume a normal life and went on holiday. After 2 years, the blood test showed a CA153 value of 29.3 U/ml, within the reference range of 0-313.
2. An 88 year old woman suffering from endometrial carcinoma. After the operation to remove most of the cancer, her doctor wanted to continue the treatment to remove the rest of the cancer with chemotherapy and radiotherapy, however she refused, fearing side effects, and started the regimen. Her health has improved significantly since then. When she went for a checkup, her doctor informed her that she had a normal health. At her next annual checkup, her doctor confirmed once again that she had normal health and no signs of cancer.
3. A 89 year old woman suffering from lymphoma. She was diagnosed with lymphoma on the left of her neck and it spread, in one month, to her cervical lymph node, thorax, abdomen and groin. She refused chemotherapy and radiotherapy fearing side effects. After three weeks on the regimen, the lymph node in her neck disappeared. After 10 months, the lymph nodes at the cervical area had also disappeared.
4. A 61 year old woman suffering from breast cancer. A biopsy showed that she had second stage breast cancer. She refused the immediate operation to remove her breast and the follow up chemotherapy and radiotherapy as recommended by 3 oncologists. After 9 weeks on the regimen, her doctor informed her that the ultrasound showed the 2 small lumps of cancer had disappeared and the biggest lump had decreased in size from 2 cm to 1.19 cm. Her blood tests shows a normal CA 153 value of 14.5 U/ml with the normal range of 0-31. She is very happy with the improvements in her health.
5. Additional 4 patients, 45-70 year old with stage 1-2 breast cancer, had reported satisfactory results after using the products for 2-4 months. Cancer size had become smaller and physical health has improved significantly.
For more information regarding BIM / BIM100 products, please contact AC Plus Global Co., Ltd
24 hour customer support:
Ph: (+66) 065 508 8039
Line ID: @BIM.A